Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Now, as I said in the second post, which I corrected, sort of. I couldn't remember the name/location of the figure that I use primarily as a base. Now, I have the information and I wanted to share it.

The site where the figure came from is: http://tcfgaming.com/

I use the "Paper Protagonist" (specifically the female one: The models and textures are © 2011 Sean Kelly. I found the copyright info, yay!!!) as a base to sculpt on. It's really nice and balances quite well without adjustments... So long as you put it together right. I also upsized it for my own personal use.

I will be posting more of my paper figures updates, progress and all that jazz once I finish with my finals. They have become something of a reward for completion of homework.

For those that started following, thank you for subscribing! I appreciate your support!


In the meantime, if you want to check out some way more advanced and well engineered paper figures, and one of my inspirations for what I do. Follow the link:

http://jnorad.blogspot.com/?m=1
(You might have to go back a few years.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment